The XG-75 meets the requirements for a rugged radio that performs under the most adverse conditions. Delivering high reliability, multi-mode operation, clear voice quality, secure communications, and assured interoperability, the portable provides the tools first responders need to communicate with each other and their command centers in day-to-day service and emergencies to defend and protect lives.
Standard features found on the XG-75 include:
- Extremely Rugged for Field Use – meets MIL-STD-810G for durability and certified for more stringent tests of 1.5-meter drop to concrete
- Active Noise Cancellation – with dual microphones for users in noisyenvironments
- AMBE+2™ Vocoder – provides noise cancellation capability and enhances audio quality
- Single-Key DES Encryption – affords secure communications
- Instant Recall – allows user to replay last transmission received
- Lightweight Design – does not weigh down a user with its total weight of 14.4 ounces (including Lithium Ion battery)
Optional features available for the XG-75 include:
- Immersion (IP68) – additional certification for immersion of 2 meters for 4 hours
- Factory Mutual Intrinsically Safe – permits operation in hazardous conditions when paired with an Intrinsically Safe battery and other accessories
- Available in both System and Scan models in black and gray, tactical green, midnight black, or high-visibility yellow, the XG-75 offers a full complement of accessories that operate under the special conditions experienced by first responders.