Best of all, a desired CAI can be selected at will, giving you the freedom to migrate at your own pace — whether you are intent on going fully digital, undecided about which digital system to pick, or just wanting to maintain both digital and analog for a while. An NX-5000 radio can simultaneously support two digital protocols plus analog, offering the following combinations: FM/DMR/ NXDN, FM/NXDN/P25, and FM/DMR/P25.
The NX-5000 Series offers unsurpassed interoperability for a wide variety of users as it supports three digital CAIs — NXDN, DMR and P25 (Phase 1 & 2) — plus FM analog in a single radio.
– Multi-Digital + FM Analog Operation
・Gen2 & NXDN® Conventional/Type-C Trunking Protocol
・DMR Tier II Conventional
・P25 Conventional/Trunking (Phase 1/Phase 2)
– FM Analog Conventional & LTR Zones
– Color 2.55″ (154 x 422 pixel) TFT Display
– Color GUI and Multi-line Text Display
– 4 W/4 Ω; 3 W/4 Ω for the Remote Control Head
– 6 Front PF keys & 4 Up / Down Selectors
– Emergency Button
– Maximum of 4,000 CH/Radio capacity, 512 CH/Zone, 128 Zones