FireTKO® is a highly effective fire suppression tool “FST" used by Firefighters, Police, Armed forces and First Responders.
A small, portable unit containing potassium based chemical components. It is designed to be a first-use method to combat class A, B, C, and K fires.
The FST is capable of preventing a flash-over and a back-draft. It will double protection for Fire Fighters as it will lower the temperature under the self-ignition temperature of the fire gasses. The second safety feature is the aerosol itself, once it’s active in the atmosphere, the fire gasses are made inert and cannot be ignited..
- Width: 12 7/50 in
- Height: 9 7/50 in
- Depth: 4 1/2 in
- Weight: 11.24 lb
- Compound Weight: 6.4 lb
- Volume Coverage: ≤ 5,300cu.ft.
- Discharge Time: 33 seconds
- Activation types: Manual with Electronic Ignition
- Extraordinary knock down & fast suppression capabilities
- Reduces temperatures as much as 1,000°F in 30 seconds
- Cuts water usage by as much as 80%,
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Effective against Class Fires of A, B, C and K
- Extremely safe, non pressurized
- 15-year shelf life and 5 year battery life
- One unit protects up to 5,300 Cubic Feet
- Preserves fire scene for investigation
- Operates to -65° F
- Does not reduce or deplete (O²) Oxygen